After Quest Class
|Rogue, Elven Scout, Assassin||Hawkeye, Silver Ranger, Phantom Ranger||
1. Quest Starts at Hunter's Village with Hunter Union Leader Bernard. (Look at location on map.) He will give you the quest item Bernard's Introductory Letter
He will tell you to go find Sagittarius Hamil at Floran Village. [NOTE: Hamil is slightly out of range of the "village" but still in the area. Look at the map.]
2. Once you find Hamil, he will tell you to go to the Wasteland's south entrance area to find Sir Aaron Tanpod.
3. If you talk to Sir Tanpod, he will say that Brankel went to the Wasteland's Ant Caves and he has lost contact with him. He asks you to go to the And Caves and see what happened. That's what he says, but actually it means you have to go hunt ants. [Any ant in the caves should do.] When you have collected 10 of the quest item First Hunter's Rune, return to Hamil (not Tanpod).
4. After going back to talk to Hamil, he will tell you to find Orc Prefect Vokiyan in Giran Castle Town.
Vokiyan will tell you to go kill Breka Orcs [any in the series should be fine.] You need to collect a Snake-shaped Charm.
If you kill the Breka Orc Warlord and Shaman, you will get the quest item Second Hunter's Rune. They do not give the above-mentioned snake-shaped charm. HOWEVER, don't leave. Once you collect 10 of the runes, you will get the snake-shaped charm. So take the charm to Vokiyan.
5. To interpret the runes, Vokiyan will send you to Hamil. When you go to Hamil again, he will be surprised that the Demon Kadesh has been revived. But first he makes you go to the Ivory Tower in oren.
On the 3rd floor of the Ivory Tower you can find Magister Gauen. He will make you collect ingredients to build the New Moon's Bow mentioned by Hamil.
6. Each ingredient and where to collect them are listed below.
Swamp Spider location on the left (circled area is Cruma Tower)
Swamp Staccato Worker location on the right (circled area is Cruma Tower)
7. Once you collect all of the items, Magister Gauen will make and give you the New Moon's Bow. Take this bow and return to Hamil at Floran Village.
8. Hamil will tell you that while hunting Leto Lizardman you can meet the Demon Kadesh. They spawn in the area below Oren and west of Hunter's Village. You need to collect 100 of the quest item Lizardman's Blood.
The quest item Lizardman's Blood
Once you collect 100 of the blood, the demon will appear at random so you may end up collecting anywhere from 100~130 of the blood before he spawns.
9. When killing the Demon Kadesh you MUST use the New Moon's Bow.
10. Once you kill him you can return to Hamil and he will give you the quest item Sagittarius' Voucher. You will also get about 28,000 experience and 3600 SP [these numbers may no longer be accurate].
Congratulations, you have completed all three quests now!