After Quest Class
|Human Knight, Warrior, Rogue, Wizard, Cleric||Paladin, Dark Avenger, Warlord, Gladiator, Treasure Hunter, Hawkeye, Sorcerer, Necromancer, Warlock, Bishop, Prophet|
1. Quest Starts at Oren Castle Town with High Priest Holint. [The temple is in the very extreme upper-right/north-east corner of the city.] If you talk to him he will say that in preparation for the time of approaching darkness, trust with the estranged races with whom they have fought wars long ago needs to be recovered. To do so he asks you to carry his letters to the top leaders of the elves and dark elves. He will give you the quest item Letter to give to Elves (it looks like a scroll of enchant weapon and you will need to give this to Hierarch Asterios in the Elven Village) and also a Letter to give to Dark Elves (it looks like a scroll of enchant armor and you will need to give this to Tetrarch Thifiell in the Dark Elven Vilage). Note, feel free to complete these in the order that's best for you.
High Priest Holint and the two quest items he gives
2. Go to the Elven Village and find Hierarch Asterios. He is in the temple/guild building at the very south end of the city.
When you give him the letter he will wonder just how much he can believe it. You will have to hunt the quest monsters Ruel of West Winds (aka Luell of Zephyr Winds) and also Aktea of the Woods and bring back some proof of this.
To hunt Ruel of West Winds you will need to go to the area along the road west of the Elven Village. The area is between the Elven Village and the Dark Elven region's Swamp area. Hunt in the closest area (to the Elven Village) where lirein spawn. There, Ruel will spawn. If you kill it, you will get the quest item Wind's Breath.
Ruel/Luell of the Winds and the Wind's Breath
To find Aktea of the Woods, in the same area, go to where the dryadS are and hunt some of them and she will be summoned. If you kill it, you will get the quest item Seed of Verdure (or seed of fresh greens).
Aktea of the Woods and the Seed of Verdure
Now take both of these quest items back to Asterios. And he will give you the quest item Elf's [note/token] of Trust.
Asterios will give you the trust of the elves
3. Go to the Dark Elven Village and find Tetrarch Thifiell. You will have to get the trust of the dark elves from him. When you give him the letter, he will similarly require you to prove yourself. But this time you have to go to Dion Castle Town and find Magister Clayton and tell him to come help.
Thifiell sends you off to Dion
Once you get to Dion and find Clayton [Note: he is NOT in the temple since he is a Dark Elf. You will find him in the Dark Elf guild at the south entrance to town.] He will give you the quest item Clayton's Order [or precept] and on it will be a list of ingredients you will need to collect. To collect these ingredients you will need to go to Death Pass, Cruma's Swamp area and Wasteland.
Clayton gives you a list of ingredients
At death pass, hunt Guardian Basilisks. They will drop the quest item Guardian Basilisk's Blood. Once you collect 10 of them, they will change into the quest item Basilisk's Plasma.
Cruma's Swamp area
At the swampy area around Cruma Tower, you need to hunt Swamp Staccato Soldiers. They will drop the quest item Staccato's [Bodily] Fluids. Once you collect 10 of them, they will transform into Staccato Ichor.
At Wasteland, hunt the Soldier Ants. They will drop the quest item Aphids [actually, it translates to "swarm of aphids"] and once you collect 10 of them, they'll change into the quest item honeydew [no, not sure how aphids which are bugs transform to be honeydew...]
Once you have collected all three of the final ingredients, return to Dion and talk with Clayton. He will tell you to carry the 3 ingredients to Thifiell at Dark Elven Village. Once you give them to him he will give you the quest item Dark Elves' [note/token] of Trust.
Thifiell give the dark elves' trust.
Once you return to Holint in Oren with the two pieces of paper from the elves and dark elves, he will send you to Cardinal Seresin [located in same building area]
1. If you talk to Seresin, this time around you have to go to the Orcs and Dwarves. You will receive the quest items Letter to give to Orcs (it looks like a scroll of return/escape and you will have to give this to Kakai the Lord of Flame) and also a Letter to give to Dwarves (it looks like a scroll of resurrection and you will need to give it to High Elder Lockirin). Note, feel free to complete these in the order that's best for you.
Seresin sends you off to gain the trust of the orcs and dwarves
2. Get to Orc Village through Gludin by using the gatekeeper. Once you find Kakai the Lord of Flame (at the entrance of the city there are staircases on either side, use one to go upstairs to find him) he will send you off ti Giran Castle Town.
At Giran, find Seer Manakia (a group of orcs stand in the city but outside of any building in the very north-western corner of the city).
Manakia will send you hunting
Manakia will have you go collect 10 of the quest item Rota's Parisitic Spirit. To collect these you have to go to the Dragon Valley area. From where you see the arrow on the map to the region where the road disappears, the monster Windsus spawns. The monster will drop the quest item.
Windsus around Dragon Valley area drops the parasitic spirit
Once you have collected 10 and return to Manakia, he will give you a letter to take back to Kakai the Lord of Flame. That means you have to go back and use the teleporter to reach the Orc Village again. Once you give him Manakia's letter, it will disappear and he will give you the Orc's [note/token] of Trust.
Kakai gives you the trust of the orcs
2. Now go to the Cruma Tower Area and find Maestro Nicolla at location X: 10523.0 Y: 116587.4. [note: he is NOT in the tower, he is outside of it.] He will give you the quest item Nicolla's Orders [or precept] in which he requires you to collect 10 of the quest item Porta's Heart Stone
Nicolla will send you off to hunt Porta
You will find Porta on the 1st floor of Cruma Tower. If you kill it, it'll drop the heart stone.
Porta in Cruma Tower will drop its stone heart
After you have collected 10, return to Nicolla and he will thank you and you will now have to go to the Dwarven Village and meet High Elder Lockirin. [he will be in the elder's building].
Lockirin will finally give you the trust of the dwarves
With these 2 sheets of paper, go back to Cardinal Seresin in Oren. Once you hand them over, Seresin will send you to Talking Island Village where you must find Priest Biotin.
Priest Biotin is in the temple at the bottom corner of the village (the only tall, long, and gray building is the temple).
Biotin will give you the final quest item, Trust's Voucher
Biotin will give you the final quest item, Trust's Voucher and you will also earn 32600 experience and 4000 SP [Translator's notes: those numbers may or many not still be correct].
Congratulations, you have finished the 2nd step in the 2nd job transfer, the Test of Trust!